Visited States Map (updated daily)

Visited States Map (updated daily)
States Visited on Two Wheels

Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Minute Errands

Tomorrow is the day! Key West and then we head out to Maine! Sharlene and I went out to run some errands and stopped in at a local Krystal for a burger. While we were there we had a chance to chat with some very nice folks. They had stopped in for some food while taking their granddaughter Brooklyn out to a park. Brooklyn is a very energetic, happy and polite little girl. We talked for a while with the grandparents about the ride and gave them the info to the blog.

Everywhere we go, we try to get a few pics of the people we meet so that we can post them here. I wish we had thought to get a pic of these folks (if you read this, send one to me and I will post it).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun. Kris and I are keeping an eye on you from Fairbanks AK.